- Started a new job with great coworkers in a pretty, pretty building stuffed to the brim with lovely books.
- Frolicked in the sunshine.
- Looked longingly out the library windows at OTHERS frolicking in the sunshine while I was stuck behind the circ desk.
- Looked gloatingly out the library windows at others scampering miserably through the April showers.
- Read, and adored, Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson.
- Rediscoverd my all-consuming passion for Lord Peter Wimsey.
- Seen one of my all-time favorite singers in concert.
- Met baby Annabel!
NO MORE, though. I'm turning over a new leaf. I will blog more regularly, and more cheerfully. Really, I promise.